Tuesday, September 19, 2017

God provides for our smallest needs.

Tuesday, September 19, 1017

Yesterday something special happened. It was insignificant yet monumental. And totally a God-thing. 

I work in downtown Lexington. Parking places are sometimes hard to find. Today was like any other. 

At about 9:15 I needed to leave work to take care of something very important. As I pulled out of the parking space in the structure, there was a little red car waiting to take my spot. As I drove away I talked to the Lord about arranging for me to have a place to park when I got back so that I could get back to work as quickly as possible.

I didn't think about it again until I was headed back to work. I barely made it through one traffic light and thought, "this must be part of God's timing." I got stopped by the next one yet thought the same thing. 

Sure enough, as I turned the second curve in the parking structure, not only did I see a vacant space -- it was the very same spot I had had that morning. Now what are the chances of THAT happening?!

I have always believed that God cares about all the details of our lives. This proves it. 

Thank you, Lord, for taking care of my need yesterday morning. Thank you for being a part of every aspect of my life. 





No comments:

Post a Comment