Saturday, August 5, 2017

Psalm from the desert

Saturday, August 5, 2017
undisclosed author

Lord, How can I describe You? Your wonder is beyond words!

You are larger than the whole universe yet small enough to fit in this heart of mine. 
You are Ruler of rulers but tender hearted with  your lowly servant. 

I lift my hands in praise to You. 
I bask in the radiance of Your presence. 
I long for the moment when I leave this desert wasteland and join You in Your lush heavenly home. 

My lips are parched. You fill me with Living Water. 
My body is spent. You nurture me with your Word. 
Scavengers await my demise. You are my Hope. 
Without you I am broken. With you I am whole. 

You are my Rock, my very strong foundation. 
You are my Oasis, my peaceful rest. 
You are my Protector, providing for my every need. 

I praise You, Lord, for You alone are worthy of praise. No one can compare to You. 



No comments:

Post a Comment