Wednesday, August 16, 2017

Don't Stop Now

Wednesday, August 16, 2017

I've found that by being a part of a group, I tend to stick with my goals better. The StepBet app has given me the structure and the incentive to keep moving. 


I've been given the opportunity to create my own game in the StepBet platform. So now I'm looking for participants. 


What is a StepBet challenge? 

In a nutshell you use your fitness tracker to count your steps. Each week you have to walk a moderate amount for four days, a little further for two days, and none at all on one day (if that's what you want to do). Do that for six weeks and you win. 

Read all about it on the app. 


So how do you find my game? 

In the StepBet app search for this code: DONTSTOPNOW

It'll cost you $20. 

It starts on August 28. 


Share this with your friends on FaceBook or from the app or just by word of mouth. I told them I thought I could get ten participants. What do you think? 





No comments:

Post a Comment