Sunday, August 13, 2017

Memory Verse 2017 -- Week 32

Sunday, August 13, 2017



I have been crucified with Christ
and I no longer live,
but Christ lives in me. 
The life I now live in the body, 
I live by faith in the Son of God
who loved me and gave himself for me.
Galatians 2:20

Spend the week focusing on this scripture: 
  • Read the verse in your Bible. 
  • Read the passage before and after it. 
  • Write it in your journal. 
  • Ask the Lord to show you how it applies to your life. 
  • Put it on a piece of paper and post it in a prominent place in your home so that you can see it often. 
  • Put the words to music. Make up a tune or use one you already know. Singing always helps in the memory process. It's a left brain / right brain thing. 
  • Always memorize the scripture reference with the verse so you can remember where to find it in the Bible. 

No comments:

Post a Comment