Wednesday, May 10, 2017

What's your favorite color, Baby?

BLUE and WHITE
Wednesday, May 10, 2017

(Ok. You'd probably have to be a U.K. fan to catch that today's title is from a sports cheer. Just put that aside....)

I love GREEN. 
I love the green of a rice field in the sun. There's nothing more vivid. 

Unless it's BLUE. 
And there are so many shades of blue: 
   Sky blue
   Turquoise blue
   Caribbean blue
   Royal blue
   Navy blue (which is too dark for me)
   Baby blue (which is too pale for me)
No. There's nothing quite like blue. 

Unless it is YELLOW. 
Daffodils just make me smile. They are  warm and cheery like the sun. 

When I draw, I tend to use bright pink, apple green, bold orange, and yellow together a lot. So maybe they are my favorites. I don't know. 

The bottom line is that I like bold, bright colors. 

What does this have to do with anything? Well, nothing. It's just that I love bright, vivid colors. I find them to be invigorating and happy. 

Can you imagine not being able to see these wonderful colors? Sometimes I think people who have not discovered the love of Christ are stuck in a dull, dreary world. I think it is because of our fellowship with the Creator that we are able to truly take in His color. 

Lord, help us to enjoy your creation and your amazing colors. And help us to show others the way to You. 


No comments:

Post a Comment