Friday, May 19, 2017

I know who I am!

Who Am I?
Friday, May 19, 2017

After exploring this question for the past four days I've come up with the answer. 

Who Am I?
I am ME. 

No one else has the genetics, the marriage, the profession, or the walk with God that I have. 

I am unique -- one of a kind (and some would say that's a good thing).

So how would you describe me?
  • Patient? (that's kinda funny)
  • Kind?
  • Loving?
  • Forthright?
  • Considerate?
  • Servant?
  • Faithful?
  • Smart?
  • Trustworthy?
  • Funny?
  • Flexible?
  • Creative?
If you would describe me using any of those words, I would consider that a complement. But in reality the only one I truly long to hear them from is my Lord. 

So what is your story? Who are you? I'd love to hear how God has shaped you. 

 




No comments:

Post a Comment