Wednesday, May 17, 2017

Who Am I?

Who Am I?
Wednesday, May 17, 2017

Part of who I am revolves around my profession. At the age of sixteen I knew beyond a shadow of a doubt that I was supposed to be a pharmacist. And I have been practicing now for 35 years! (Whew, I'm getting old!)

Because of my availability to God as a pharmacist, I have met some wonderful people and have seen some incredible parts of the world. I have mentored countless students through the years and have developed several new programs at work. People know that if they have a logistical problem involving a medication, they can bring it to me and I'll figure out how to fix it. I love what I do and I have fun doing it. 

Part of who I am stems from the fact that God lead me to be a pharmacist. But part of the reason why I am a good pharmacist is because of who I am. 

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment