Thursday, September 8, 2016

Night for Life

Tonight I had the privilege of attending the Pregnancy Help Center's Night for Life Banquet with my sister, Rachel. What a blessing all around.

As I flipped through the program, I came upon a lovely tribute to my mother. I don't remember their ever having done a memorial page before. It was so touching. Mother really did love the ministry of the PHC. It was so sweet that they remembered her.

Tonight's program made me think back to the summer of 1997 when we realized that our prayers had been answered and we were going to be getting a little baby girl. Now, eighteen years later our baby is a freshman at the University of Kentucky in the pre-nursing program. I just cannot put into words how grateful I am that Lizzie's birth parents chose life for her. Our family was made complete the day she was born.

Lord, thank you for the life you breathed into us when we were born. Thank you for the eternal life you gave us through the life of your Son. Thank you that we have the ability to affect lives around us for you every day. Give us the wisdom and strength to make you proud.

Pregnancy Help Center Medical Center
227 W Irvine Street
Richmond, KY   40475
www.madisonphc.org
www.pregnantwhatnext.org
859-624-3942
855-364-9424

No comments:

Post a Comment