Tuesday, April 24, 2018

She needs a home.

Tuesday, April 24, 2018

I don’t know about you but I have a dog-sized hole in my heart. It’s a very flexible hole which can conform to small or large dogs of just about any pedigree. It has on three occasions allowed cats to live there. And it might even adjust to a horse-sized hole, although I’ve never had one to confirm that theory.

Currently my dog-sized hole is home to Cassie and Bennie and their two feline siblings, Punkin and Maci (aka the devil-cat). Last night when I climbed into bed, Cassie, Bennie and Punkin snuggled right in there with me like one big happy family. 

Every so often I learn of a critter that has fallen on hard times and needs a new home. My sweet Maggie was one of those. Cassie, Henney, Punkin, and Maci were homeless before they came to live with us. I’ve captured and relocated I’m-not-sure-how-many cats from around here and at least one other stray dog. 

Today I know of a little bull dog named Zoey that is currently in a foster home in Berea, KY. She really needs to find a loving family to take her in. She shouldn’t be with small children or other dogs right now. She just needs to be the queen bee, so to speak. And she needs lots of love. 

So since our home is not the right one for this fur baby, I’m hoping you will help find her one. Please pass this along if you can. Or let me know if you’d like to have her. 

Thanks!




No comments:

Post a Comment