Wednesday, April 4, 2018

God’s Promises

Wednesday, April 4, 2018

Have you done a Google search recently to look for God’s promises in the Bible? There are a whole bunch of them. Can you name some?
  • I will never leave you. 
  • I will be with you always. 
  • When you’re tempted, I’ll provide you a way out. 
  • I’m preparing a place for you. 
  • I’ll come back to get you. 
  • I have big plans for your hope and prosperity in the future. 
  • I will give you wisdom. 
  • I love you and I always will. 
They are all important in their own way. But I am especially glad to know that wherever I go, He is there. How do I know that? Because He has made His home in my heart and can’t be separated from me. 
Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged, for the LORD your God will be with you wherever you go.
Joshua‬ ‭1:9‬ ‭NIV‬‬
Even though I walk through the darkest valley, I will fear no evil, for you are with me; your rod and your staff, they comfort me.
‭‭Psalm‬ ‭23:4‬ ‭NIV‬‬
...and surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age.
‭‭Matthew‬ ‭28:20‬ ‭NIV‬‬
Do you not know that your bodies are temples of the Holy Spirit, who is in you, whom you have received from God? You are not your own....
‭‭1 Corinthians‬ ‭6:19‬ ‭NIV‬‬
Here I am! I stand at the door and knock. If anyone hears my voice and opens the door, I will come in and eat with that person, and they with me.
‭‭Revelation‬ ‭3:20‬ ‭NIV‬‬
If we have opened the door of our hearts to allow the Lord to come inside, then He has promised in the Scripture that he will never leave us. God goes with us everywhere we go. We are never alone. We have the God of the universe living in our very core. How cool is that?!

No comments:

Post a Comment