Sunday, April 8, 2018

April 8, 2018 - Memory Verse

April 8, 2018

 

Focus this week on 

ASSURANCE

 

Come to me, all you who are weary 

and burdened, and I will give you rest. 

Take my yoke upon you 

and learn from me, 

for I am gentle and humble in heart, 

and you will find rest for your souls. 

For my yoke is easy 

and my burden is light.

Matthew‬ ‭11:28-30‬ ‭NIV‬‬


Have you ever spent a day working in the yard by yourself? At first your energy level is high but it dwindles as the day goes by. And something that would take only a few minutes if you had another set of hands, takes forever. 

Jesus doesn’t want us to go through our days alone. He wants to be that second set of hands. He wants to share our burdens with us so that we can enjoy walking with Him. 


No comments:

Post a Comment