Thursday, April 5, 2018

God Loves You

Thursday, April 5, 2018

Does God love us? All of us? Does He care about us? Does He even know we exist? How could He possibly have time for us? 

What do you believe about the Bible? I believe that it is the perfect word of God. So I turn there for answers to questions like these. 

First of all, God created us all just the way He wanted us to be. 
For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother’s womb. I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well.
‭Psalm‬ ‭139:13-14‬ ‭NIV‬‬
Then He saw the great chasm between us and Him that was caused by our sin. He loved us so much that He sacrificed His Son on our behalf in order to bridge the gap. 
This is how much God loved the world: He gave his Son, his one and only Son. And this is why: so that no one need be destroyed; by believing in him, anyone can have a whole and lasting life. God didn’t go to all the trouble of sending his Son merely to point an accusing finger, telling the world how bad it was. He came to help, to put the world right again. 
John‬ ‭3:16-17‬ ‭MSG‬‬

Not only do I believe these passages, I can tell you from my relationship with Him that He loves us all very much. He wants to have a close friendship with each person on the earth. I’m sure of it. 

When I was nine years old, God spoke to me to let me know that He loved me. He has guided my path from that day to this and has been involved in every aspect of my life. He has never been too busy or too distracted. 

My children used to sing a song with these words: “God is big enough to rule the universe and small enough to live in my heart.” I believe it. 

Lord, I’m so glad you love me! May I return your love back to you and pass it along to every one that I meet! 

clipartpanda.com


No comments:

Post a Comment