Sunday, May 20, 2018

May 20, 2018 - Memory Verse

Focus this week on 
ASSURANCE

But he said to me,
"My grace is sufficient for you,
for my power is made perfect in weakness."
Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses,
so that Christ's power may rest on me.
II Corinthians 12:9 NIV


Y El me ha dicho: 
"Te basta Mi gracia, 
pues Mi poder se perfecciona en la debilidad." 
Por tanto, con muchísimo gusto me gloriaré más bien en mis debilidades, 
para que el poder de Cristo more en mí. ‭‭
2 Corintios‬ ‭12:9‬ ‭NBLH‬‬

It is by the strength of our Lord that we get through all of life’s challenges. Thank Him for His goodness and grace. 

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-uKXHsA-GRZY/WitjSa4wMII/AAAAAAAABow/nc0Jv5eYSuQFp0qp8t_7qUpiPEQnJULAwCHMYCw/s5000/%255BUNSET%255D
maxpixel.freegreatpicture.com

No comments:

Post a Comment