Sunday, June 24, 2018

June 24, 2018 - Memory Verse

Focus this week on the 
CHRISTIAN LIFE

I have been crucified with Christ
and I no longer live,
but Christ lives in me.
The life I now live in the body,
I live by faith in the Son of God,
who loved me and gave himself for me.
Galatians 2:20 NIV

Con Cristo he sido crucificado, y ya no soy yo el que vive, sino que Cristo vive en mí; y la vida que ahora vivo en la carne, la vivo por la fe en el Hijo de Dios, el cual me amó y se entregó a sí mismo por mí.
Gálatas 2:20 NBLH

I am who I am because of Jesus Christ. 
I am nothing without Him. 
I am everything because of Him. 
He gave His life for me. 
Now I give Him my life.


https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-uKXHsA-GRZY/WitjSa4wMII/AAAAAAAABow/nc0Jv5eYSuQFp0qp8t_7qUpiPEQnJULAwCHMYCw/s5000/%255BUNSET%255D
maxpixel.freegreatpicture.com

No comments:

Post a Comment