Sunday, June 17, 2018

June 17, 2018 - Memory Verse

Focus this week on the
CHRISTIAN LIFE

I can do all this through him
who gives me strength.
Philippians 4:13 NIV

Todo lo puedo en Cristo 
que me Fortaleza.
Filipenses 4:13

This is not a new verse for me. But I need it as a reminder. What is the “this” that we can do through Christ. According to Philippians 4:11-12, it is to be content no matter what. 
  • whether in need
  • whether in plenty
  • whether well fed 
  • whether hungry
  • whether living in plenty
  • whether living in want
God’s desire for us is that we learn to be content. We can’t do that on our own. But we can do it through Christ who gives us strength. 

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-uKXHsA-GRZY/WitjSa4wMII/AAAAAAAABow/nc0Jv5eYSuQFp0qp8t_7qUpiPEQnJULAwCHMYCw/s5000/%255BUNSET%255D
maxpixel.freegreatpicture.com

No comments:

Post a Comment