Wednesday, March 14, 2018

That’s Impossible

Wednesday, March 14, 2018

We are so advanced technologically these days that nothing seems to be impossible. Our computers are getting smaller and more powerful every day. We are routinely sending people into space. And the skies are no longer the limit with how far we can  explore.  

But one thing IS impossible for those who are in the family of God. Nothing can separate us from His love. Nothing. 
For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither the present nor the future, nor any powers, neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord.
‭‭Romans‬ ‭8:38-39‬ ‭NIV‬
Remember that when things get tough. Remember that when it feels like the whole world is against you. 
Remember that when you don’t feel very lovable. 

I’ve told my children this for as long as I can remember and I think this Scrioture proves that God says it to us:
“There is nothing you can do to make me not love you.”

Lord, thank you for your unending, unconditional love. And thank you that I can never be cut off from it. 


No comments:

Post a Comment