Thursday, March 15, 2018

Vacation update

Thursday, March 15, 2018

You may be aware that Bill and I had planned to go to Florida this week for spring break. But things just didn’t work out for us to go. So . . .

I have been working all week and Bill has been on vacation. I guess that makes this week a working vacation. All I know is I’m exhausted. 

But just so that you don’t feel too sorry for us, I thought I’d list all the fun things we will have done by the end of Saturday night coming up. 
  • 3 UK baseball games
  • 4 movies (complete with popcorn)
  • 15 high school basketball games
  • 40 hours of work 
Or maybe this DOES make you feel sorry for us! 

Bill married the right girl. That’s for sure!

This empty nest thing is working out pretty well. 

angmohdan.com


No comments:

Post a Comment