Wednesday, November 2, 2016

Undecided

No, this is not another political entry. 

Okay, I thought I knew what I was going to write about tonight. But the more I researched it, the more I realized that I didn't have enough information to go there. 

Then I thought I'd write on another pretty quick and easy topic. But that just seemed empty. 

I guess I could write about the World Series. I wish the Giants were there but I'm glad two "hungry" teams are getting a chance at the trophy.  That's about all I've got on that. 

Or I could present some commentary on the fact that on the second day of November we can now listen to Christmas music on the radio 24/7. 

So how about a little survey? Let me set it up. 

Bill and I had a conversation today about going to Pigeon Forge -- we always go to the Dixie Stampede in December. (I guess the Christmas music affected us more than I realized.) That's a pretty solid show but I wonder if we should do something different this year for a change. So here's the survey question:

What is your favorite show in Pigeon Forge and why?

I look forward to your responses. Can you persuade us to do something besides the horses?

No comments:

Post a Comment