Saturday, November 5, 2016

Seasons

I love the seasons in Kentucky because I love change. I don't think I would like to live in the seasonal extremes of Siberia or the Sahara desert. 

What do you like about the seasons? Is it the variety? Is it the beauty? 

For some people, it is the anticipation of what is to come.  For instance, in the heat of August it isn't uncommon to hear, "I can't wait for fall to get here." Or after a long stretch of freezing temps, you might hear, "I'm so ready for spring!"

Which season is your favorite?

Me? I've thought about this question before. I love the beautiful flowers of spring. I love going to the pool and the very long days of summer. I love the gorgeous trees and milder temps of fall. And I love winters that are full of back to back snows. 

 

But really and truly, I think my favorite season is the one I'm in. So fall it is. 

Happy Autumn, everyone. Let's celebrate. 

No comments:

Post a Comment