Monday, August 6, 2018

To Blog or Not to Blog

Monday, August 6, 2018


To blog or not to blog. 

That is the question. 


It has been two years since I started posting every day on my blog. I think I’ve only missed something like five days. 


I’ve gotten into a bit of a routine for writing. Sometimes it’s a bit hard and other times it just flows. 


In reflecting about these two years I’ve asked myself several questions. 

  • Have I grown personally as a result?
  • Have I blessed anybody in the process?
  • Have I made the Father proud?
  • How long should I do this?
  • Would God want me to keep at it?
  • Would it be okay with Him if I stopped?
  • Would it be a good idea for me to stop or to cut back?
I know the answers to some but not all of these questions. I guess it’s a good idea every once in awhile to assess where you’ve been and where you’re going. 


Do you have any suggestions or words of wisdom for me? 


Lord, show me what to do. May you be glorified through me. 

1 comment:

  1. I enjoy reading it. I don't read it daily. I like the weekly memory verse and use it for my devotional time throughout the week. However, I'm not as consistent as I should be. If it is becoming a drag, scale back.

    ReplyDelete